Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sexy Syllabic Rendezous

Ight, so let me explain how I did this: I literally freestyled over an Outkast beat and wrote down whatever two lines I could remember each time. This took a hell of a long time and I'll likely never do it this way again; wow that was draining. At least it wore me out enough to make me sleepy. Surprinsingly, it flows incredibly well and if I weren't using dial up internet @ home, I would upload a video. Alas, it will have to wait.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hajimemashite. How do you do?
Yeah. I speak Japanese and English too.
Great, I got your attention,
now here's a proposition that can't dismiss.
I know it's a risk being forward like this:
Your head to the side, got your cheek on ya fist,
You looking kinda pissed.
Whatever it is a guy, a grade, a phone, a bitch
Remember this: the moment is as fleeting
as love, as madness, as sanity
So you should never be this sad
Like lions in the sea and I ain't talking about seals.
Naw, but for real,
maybe it's the Drink talking,
"Let's get that creak out your neck.
Quick sex is suspect but you won't regret
Giving Lay-Z a chance."
Yes, I'm just trying to get your pants.
If things go right, we can have a second dance,
but do you want me when I'm real
or right after that chapter?
I'm no Will Smith but I'm a great actor.
I ain't here trying to hurt no feelings.
I just won't pick up, on Monopoly, chillin.
Wanna hang out? Lay-Z ain't willing,
But I stay winning, top hat make a killing.
Here's a chance card, "You should come with me."
Now let's go grab some barbeque and get busy!



Yep, I went there.

No comments:

Post a Comment